Monday, November 11, 2013

Birthday trip

I recently celebrated my birthday in Hong Kong and i had such a great time!
The fun started with the trip there with my younger brother, my niece and my parents. We got the works when we arrived at the airport. Luggage, check in and immigration assistance, and we got to wait for our flight in the business class lounge with all its free wifi and buffet glory. I mean who wouldn't like free apple juice and mini panini's??

We spent an amazing 4 nights and 5 days in Marco polo hotel in Kowloon. Aside from spending time with family, seeing the sights and shopping till we dropped, I'm glad i got the best birthday surprise from my friends.
I have been in Hong Kong a few times over the years but i have never experienced the night life. On our last night there my friend Marie who was in flown in for some work contacted me and coaxed me out of my cozy hotel room. My dad had just flown home for work so it was just me, my mom and siblings. We went to lan kwai fong for some dinner and drinks with my girlfriend.

mom took the kids back to the hotel before the MTR closed down and bid me good night and reminded us several times to take care and be safe. When we got to the Dragon-I, i wasn't expecting to get a life size birthday present. A few minutes after getting into the club, Marie asked me to accompany her to the restroom. when we got back to our table one of my best girlfriends popped out at me like a jack in the box! She totally surprised me. Made sure Marie got me out that night, resisted the urge to post pics or stats on social media and i was genuinely touched that i almost teared up.

We spent t the rest of the night literally popping bottles of Dom Perignon and having a blast dancing and making conversation with several attractive individuals. The best part of the night was that i got to take my birthday present home with me! We spent my last day there having delicious Ramen lunch and doing some last minute shopping.

But the highlight of my trip was really all the makeup i found. I got both basic and special effects makeup. In my next post im going to show you the good finds i got and their use and other details. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment